|Audacity free audio editing|
Audacity is a free audio editing source programs that work good and can do the job like the the one you pay for i give the software a 10 /10 so get your copy and try it
- Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- Record from microphone, line input, USB/Firewire devices and others.
- Device Toolbar manages multiple input and output devices.
- Timer Record and Sound Activated Recording features.
- Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings.
- Record at sample rates up to 192,000 Hz (subject to appropriate hardware). Up to 384,000 Hz is supported for appropriate high-resolution devices, except when using Windows DirectSound host.
- Record multiple channels at once (subject to appropriate hardware).
- Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during and after recording. Clipping can be displayed in the waveform or in a label track.
download at Audacity